Direct Services by YAVAPAI@WORK of Yavapai County
YAVAPAI@WORK is the streamlined system for workforce development services to businesses. All services and technical assistance are provided at no cost to employers. Most services can be delivered at your worksite. A single point of contact provides seamless access to all of the above resources! Contact NACOG for more information.
Our Direct Services
- Recruitment Services: applicant recruitment, referral and pre-screening
- Incumbent employee and new-hire customized training and skills upgrades
- Financial Incentives: Job training & other tax credits, on-the-job training wage reimbursements
- Retention Services
- Applicant and employee assessments: Basic, occupational and work skills
- Labor Market Analytics
- Use of our local One Stop Center for meeting applicants and conducting interviews
- Virtual services through Virtual One Stop: Receive services at a time and location that is convenient for you
- Rapid Response/Pre Lay-Off Assistance
Through YAVAPAI@WORK you can:
- Create and post customized job offers
- Access applicants and job candidates
- Conduct an electronic search for candidates based on skills, education and experience required
We can post your positions online to a variety of local and national websites for the broadest exposure and greatest convenience to you.
Job Candidate Screening
To streamline the selection process, YAVAPAI@WORK staff will conduct an initial assessment of job candidates to determine experience and skill sets that meet your needs.
Assessments for applicants or current workers include everything from basic reading and math skills to aptitude, computer/software proficiency, soft skills (worklife skills) and other vocational requirements.
YAVAPAI@WORK staff can assist your recruitment efforts through job fairs, which give you access to a large and diverse pool of applicants. In addition to large job fair participation each year, we also can assist with planning and implementing a job fair at your site or ours.